The project “Culture of Respect” aims to promote equality and eliminate discrimination among young people.
• Learn how to communicate with others using non-violent communication;
• exchange knowledge and examples of good practices in an international group of
• Improve knowledge about other cultures and religions and countries;
• Promote youth intercultural dialogue and universally shared values;
• Rise solidarity and tolerance through intercultural dialogue;
• Overcome stereotypes and intolerance;
• Organize short workshops about discrimination and intolerance for the local youths;
• Build an international network of youth (Facebook group or page or other social
• Develop and improve communication skills in English;
who can participate?
● have interest in the topic of the event.
● be prepared to communicate in English, because it will be the language used in the Youth exchange.
● be connected or associated with the organisation
Accommodation and lodging covered 100% by the Erasmus +.
Travel expenses are covered up to 275 EUR in case of Hungary, the amount is defined by the Distance Calculator.
When and Where?
Kobuleti, Georgia at
21 – 30 of April 2022
The lodging is arranged at hotel “shine”, Kobuleti (aghmashenebali str. 355). The participants will be accommodated on a sharing bases among 2-3 people.
Each shared room will have beds, air-conditioner, attached shower and toilet. Towels and bed linen will be provided.