The Youth Exchange “Everyone Matters” gather 36 youngsters from Norway, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, and Armenia. The main aim of this project is to promote equality and non-discrimination among young people.
• Learn how to communicate with others using non-violent communication;
• exchange knowledge and examples of good practices in an international group of young people;
• Improve knowledge about other cultures and religions and countries;
• Promote youth intercultural dialogue and universally shared values;
• Rise solidarity and tolerance through intercultural dialogue;
• Overcome stereotypes and intolerance;
• Organize short workshops about discrimination and intolerance for the local youths;
• Build an international network of youth (Facebook group or page or other social networks);
• Develop and improve communication skills in English;
who can participate?
● have interest in the topic of the event.
● be prepared to communicate in English, because it will be the language used in the Youth exchange.
● be connected or associated with the organisation
Accommodation and lodging covered 100% by the Erasmus +.
Travel expenses are covered up to 275 EUR in case of Hungary, the amount is defined by the Distance Calculator.
When and Where?
Kobuleti, Georgia at
21 – 30 of April 2022
Participants of the Youth Exchange will stay at the hotel in Kobuleti – a resort on the Black Sea.
Address: Hotel “Z13” Kobuleti, Aghmashenebeli str. 644a
The hosting organisation will assist or arrange the local transportation from the airports to the venue and back.
The participants will be accommodated in the rooms with 2-3 beds, the toilets, air- conditioners and shower- baths are in all rooms of the hotel. Towels and bed linen are provided.