The project is about:
- It develops capacity building cooperation within a diverse, robust and multilateral partnership, meaning three organisations active in the field of VET in Hungary, Greece, Slovenia, two Chamber of Commerce from Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, three VET providers from Albania, Montenegro and Kosovo;
- It involves a balanced number of partners from Program and Associated countries;
- It foresees activities that are feasible, realistic, and based on relevant needs, to support the relevance, accessibility, and responsiveness of VET institutions.
These activities are:
- Capacity building meetings between VET providers and organisations stakeholders
- Western Balkans students’ mobilities
Additionally, the project results will be reinforced by the synergies created with the ongoing pilot project funded by the IPA program, Connected Through Mobility (CTM), funded in 2020, which involves the same partnership.