– Learn how to communicate with others using non-violent communications.
– Exchange knowledge and examples of good practices in an international group of young people.
– Improve knowledge about other cultures, religions, and countries.
– Promote youth intercultural dialogues and universally shared values.
– Rise solidarity and tolerance through intercultural dialogues.
– Overcome stereotypes and intolerance.
– Organize workshops about discrimination and intolerance for the local youth.
– Build an international network of youth against discrimination with the help of social media networks like Facebook.
– Develop and improve communication skills in English.
who can participate?
● have interest in the topic of the event.
● be prepared to communicate in English, because it will be the language used in the Youth exchange.
● be connected or associated with the organisation
Accommodation and lodging covered 100% by the Erasmus +.
Travel expenses are covered up to 275 EUR in case of Hungary, the amount is defined by the Distance Calculator.
When and Where?
Kobuleti, Georgia at
01 – 10 of April 2022
The lodging is arranged at hotel “shine”, Kobuleti (aghmashenebali str. 355). The participants will be accommodated on a sharing bases among 2-3 people.
Each shared room will have beds, air-conditioner, attached shower and toilet. Towels and bed linen will be provided.