● Develop bases on communication, public communication, influence, persuasion and rhetoric and how this applies to social media and how messages and values are transmitted to the general public and audience;
● Develop the skills and abilities of youth workers to support the active participation of young people in the context of the local communities, through the use of instruments and methods of social media.
● Examine the possibilities for use of social media for youth activism;
● Reflect on the non-formal education, of its methods and the applicability of them within social networks;
● Develop creative and attractive ways to leverage social media for youth activism, with particular attention to civil engagement;
● Identify opportunities for engagement of local communities and design and develop action plans for the use of social media in the local contexts of reference.
who can participate?
Participants should to
● hold hungarian residence permit or citizenship.
● be interested in the topic.
● have at least an intermediate level of English to be able to communicate during the Training Course.
● be commited to the project and to make outcomes (activities after the project)
Accommodation and lodging covered 100% by the Erasmus +.
Travel expenses are covered up to 275 EUR in case of Hungary, the amount is defined by the Distance Calculator.
There is a participation fee of 30 euros per participant, which you can pay during the reimbursement procedure.
When and Where?
Viljandimaa, Estonia at
17 – 25 of April 2022
During the project, we will stay in the countryside of South-Estonia close to Viljandi. We will be accommodated in Vanaõue Puhkekeskus https://www.vanaoue.ee/en in rooms of 2-3 people (female/males separated). Towels and bed linen are provided. There is WIFI available.