The main objective of Move On is to improve the quality of
working the field of youth and theatre for the employability of
young theatre artists and young people, promoting better
learning of skills applicable at work through creative and
who can participate?
Participants need to
● hold hungarian residence permit or citizenship.
● have experience – sensorial theatre and/or physical theatre and/or music and/or dance and/or visual artists.
● have at least an intermediate level of English to be able to communicate during the Training Course.
● have at least 23 years old.
● be commited to the project. It is obligatory to be present during
the whole duration of the activities every day.
Accommodation and lodging covered 100% by the Erasmus +.
Travel expenses are covered up to 275 EUR in case of Hungary, the amount is defined by the Distance Calculator.
When and Where?
Comarruga, Tarragona(Spain) at
03 – 09 of May 2022
Brisamar Hotel is located in ComaRuga (maritime district of El
Vendrell) in the province of Tarragona. The Hotel is located in
the town centre and on the seafront.
The Hotel features fully equipped rooms, private bathrooms, daily cleaning service, toiletries, room towels and beach towels. All meals are included (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Working rooms and spaces are settled at the venue for the project development.
Wi-fi is working in all buildings belonging to the Hotel.