– To provide participants with the necessary skills, knowledge, and attitudes on the inclusion of young people in activities
which are connected to environmental issues;
– To find ways how to solve environmental problems in each country;
– To share opinions, approaches, experiences, and information on environmental situations and issues among participating
countries by methods of non-formal education and learning from each other;
– Promoting healthy lifestyle activities for young people, in terms of environmental protection;
– To raise awareness about recycling through artistic activities and workshops among young people;
– Empower young people in active citizenship to take responsibility in their countries and participate in the decision-making process regarding the protection of the environment;
– To give young people an example of cooperation on the international level and encourage them to undertake similar activities in the future;
Also, one aspect of this project is to involve rural youth in active social environmental activities back to their hometowns
who can participate?
● have interest in the topic of the event.
● be prepared to communicate in English, because it will be the language used in the Youth exchange.
● be connected or associated with the organisation
Accommodation and lodging covered 100% by the Erasmus +.
Travel expenses are covered up to 275 EUR in case of Hungary, the amount is defined by the Distance Calculator.
When and Where?
Kobuleti, Georgia at
01 – 10 of April 2022
Participants of the Youth Exchange will stay at the hotel in Kobuleti – a resort on the Black Sea.
Address: Hotel “Z13” Kobuleti, Aghmashenebeli str. 644a
The hosting organisation will assist or arrange the local transportation from the airports to the venue and back.
The participants will be accommodated in the rooms with 2-3 beds, the toilets, air- conditioners and shower- baths are in all rooms of the hotel. Towels and bed linen are provided.