The mobility aims to give young people the basic tools and knowledge about the start-up businesses. The aim of the workshop is to get acquainted with the startup world, basic concepts, related tools:
onepager, BMC etc. and to generate startups/enterprises from ideas. They will undertake the learning process together with their international peers and learn about other cultures.
The foreseen learning outcomes are:
– Learn about the Business Model Canvas, which is a strategic tool used by businesses to visualize, analyze, and design their business models.
– Learn about the different types of pitches and their techniques.
– Participate in idea speed dating designed to foster creativity, collaboration, and feedback among participants
– Learn about mentorship and their methods.
– Get to know onepager, its features and what should be in it.
– Learn about the buyer profile which is a detailed description of a target customer or group of customers.
– Dig into the concept of a Validation MVP which is rooted in the lean startup methodology, which emphasizes the importance of testing and validating business ideas early in the development process to minimize risks and optimize resources.