The “improWISEpath 3.0” project is a multiplier effect of the two previous editions coordinated by Fundacja Innowacyjnej Edukacji.
The project consortium was created from 9 international non-governmental organizations from France, Poland, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania.
As part of the project, we want to achieve the creation of effective tools for social inclusion of marginalized groups, young people with fewer
opportunities, on the basis of nonverbal communication – theater, mime, improvisation.
who can participate?
People that have:
– Experience in youth work and active participation in the sending organization activities and work.
– Age: 18+
-Communicative level of English
– Youth workers, educators, teachers, coaches
– Motivation to participate in 100% of the length of the project
– Commitment to follow up activities
– Commitment to disseminate the project results
– Direct or indirect work with youth with fewer opportunities
– Motivation to further share personal experience in using the above
– Motivation to create and test educational activities based on
improvisation, drama, physical theatre
– Motivation to improve or gain new skills in theatrical activities as
well as non-verbal communication skills
Limit of transportation costs for Hungary: 150€
30€ will be cut of the limit in order to pay the transfer from Krákow (Participants will only need to reach Krákow)
All costs related to accommodation, and food (3 meals per day breakfast,
lunch, dinner and 2 coffee breaks) will be covered by project’s budget.
When and Where?
From 4th to 12th October.
Murzasichle, Poland. During the meeting you will be accommodated in the guest house “uToski”.